a new mystery in the world of Penedès wines
- Four wine professionals tasted it blind to guess which variety and how it was made
- With the arrival of this new microvinification, we reveal the secrets of the previous vintage
Subirats, September 2022 – Llopart presents the new vintage of L’Enigma, its secret wine. It is a single varietal, organic and vegan wine. The winemaking team, led by Pere Llopart, has set itself the challenge of making a different wine every year, with the will to reflect the mosaic of grape varieties and vineyards on the family estate. Can Llopart estate comprises 102 hectares of organically farmed mountain vineyards, where Xarel·lo, Macabeo and Montònega (high altitude Parellada) grow predominantly, together with varieties such as Sumoll, Xarel·lo Vermell, Malvasía de Sitges, Muscat, and Monastrell, among others. Each Enigma is different, ephemeral and limited edition; 2,730 bottles of Enigma3 have been bottled.
The Enigma game
Do you have your L’Enigma3 ready?
- Download here the tasting form to fill in.
- Taste the wine and write down the sensations it gives you.
- Click here to access the wine quiz
Did you get it right? Congratulations! You didn’t? L’Enigma is still a mystery to you, so sip it again and give it another try!